We're always on the lookout for good people. If you think you'd be a great addition to our team but don't quite fit into the roles listed, send us your CV and we will be in-touch.
Junior Software Engineer
- You help to develop the heart of our product - our training models and our trading algorithm - together with our development team
- You conduct statistical analysis, develop machine learning methodologies and model estimation
- You are responsible for further development of our Data & Analytics products and services
- You implement innovative network functions
- You have good quantitative analysis, programming, and statistical modeling skills
- You show a natural affinity towards number crunching as well as for digital technologies
- You are intrigued by building something up from scratch and developing your own idea
- You are interested in the following topics: Big Data, Machine & Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- You are interested in or experienced with Natural Language Processing as an added bonus
- An experienced team, flat hierarchies and a dynamic start-up atmosphere
- We actively shape your job profile based on your individual strengths, experiences and ideas
- The choice is yours: Apple or Windows, coffee or beer.
- Free German,French classes, if needed
- We are tech-driven through and through! Our developers are constantly expanding their knowledge and developing our solutions further
You have an IT affinity and want to help shape the future? You are fascinated by the start-up spirit and want to gain valuable practical experience? Then apply!
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers assigned to deals on financial forecasting, integrated lease variance reconciliation, accounts reviews, financial data cleanup/reconciliation and other areas of financial support.
- Provide complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consult with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives
- Forecast financial results within a broad scope.
- Lead business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represent the business unit during cross-regional or cross- functional planning processes.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related field
- 6+ years of experience on related position
- Experience in more than one finance function
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Good Project Management Skills
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Experience with using variety of software packages (ref. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power point, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Interpersonal skills – excellent soft skills, cooperative, with strong problem-solving and analytical skill
- Able to work to deadlines and tight timescales